1. Under United Kingdom Regulations you have the right to cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed. You can do this by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post (at the address given in the notice section of these terms and conditions) or by facsimile on 01335 300760.
Subject to clause 8 you may also cancel your order at any time after the goods have been dispatched and you have received our e-mail confirming your order but no later than 7 working days from the date after you receive the goods by:-
i) sending the notice of cancellation by e-mail to email@example.com
ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number; and/or
ii) Where you have already received the goods, returning the goods to us with the original invoice within 7 working days from the day after you receive the goods.
If you cancel your order within the terms of this clause then we will refund you the full purchase price of the goods provided that the goods you wish to return are received by us in the condition that they were when delivered to you.
2. Once items have entered the delivery process you will still be entitled to cancel your order for the goods in accordance with clause 1 above.
3. Notification of faulty goods should be made as soon as is reasonably possible but in any event no later than 14 working days after the goods have been delivered. All goods supplied by us are subject to manufacturing tolerances and are warranted as being suitable for the purpose for which they are designed, under fair conditions. Our liability under this warranty will be limited to the replacement, free repair or issue of credit against the goods acknowledged by us to be faulty, providing such faults have not been caused by your misuse, negligent handling or improper care of the goods.
4. Inspect any received packaging thoroughly before accepting/signing for it. If the packaging appears to have suffered shipping damage, keep the original shipping carton, promptly contact the shipping company for a damage inspection report and request that the shipping company return the merchandise. Under these circumstances, do not return the merchandise yourself.
5. All goods returned are at the sender's expense. A refund of shipping costs will only be considered if the return is a result of our error.
6. If you do need to return any goods, please remember to wrap the package securely as it may not be possible to offer a refund or replacement on goods which are damaged during return transit, and send it to:
C W Sellors Ltd
Marking your parcel clearly as "Returned Goods".
7. For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service, as we cannot offer refund or replacement for any goods that are lost in return shipment to The Whitby Jet Store.
8. Please Note: We cannot provide a refund or replacement of any personalised goods or items made specifically to fulfil your order, for example, wedding rings. Therefore, when ordering items which will be made or tailored to your requirements, please ensure that you provide all of the information requested on the website and ensure that the information you give and accurate. In line with our general policy, The Whitby Jet Store will consider refund or replacement of goods if the return is as a result of an error by The Whitby Jet Store.
9. All disputes will be settled under English Law
10. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.